Central Africa Baptist College & Seminary is registered as a Theological University by the Republic of Zambia Ministry of Education.
Central Africa Baptist College & Seminary falls under the Zambia University Act of 1992 and has been given powers to award certificates, diplomas and confer degrees. Part of the University Act of 1992 reads:
46. A private university shall have power to:
- Confer such degrees as may be specified in its statutes;
- Award diplomas and certificates and such other academic distinctions as may be specified in its statutes; and
- Provide such lectures and instructions for persons who are not students of the university as the university may determine and to grant certificates to such persons.
47. A private university may grant honorary degree in accordance with its statutes.
For more details on the University Act, please download the entire document here:
CABC is accredited by the Zambia Ministry of Education. CABC is affiliated with Piedmont International University, NC, USA in our Seminary programme. Seminary students have the benefit of earning an accredited Masters degree recognized by the US Department of Education.
Students who have completed CABC undergraduate degrees and wished to further their studies have been accepted in universities and seminaries in Zambia and the USA.
CABC is also pursuing an application for Accreditation with ACTEA