Central Africa Baptist College & Seminary is accepting applications for the position of Academic Dean. This is a full-time position for a qualified male candidate.
The Academic Dean is responsible to uphold the mission and purpose of CABC by directing the academic programs, personnel, events, and records to meet the objectives of CABC.
This position comes with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide academic leadership and oversight in all academic programs offered at CABC including certificate programs, diploma programs, degree programs, and graduate programs.
- Provide academic leadership and oversight for all CABC deans and academic department chairs.
- Provide academic leadership and oversight for all CABC faculty members.
- Provide academic leadership and oversight for all CABC students.
- Provide academic leadership and oversight for academic office responsibilities
An ideal candidate for this position would possess the following qualifications.
- Minimum of a Graduate level degree (preferably in the field of Education).
- Leadership experience in the field of Education.
- Experience in classroom teaching.
- Familiarity with the academic systems for higher education institutions.
- Organizational skills including planning, attention to detail, and effective follow up.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Competent with computer programs (email, word processing, etc.).
- Able to manage the department budget.
- Possesses an understanding of Scripture and demonstrates a life that has been transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Professional in conduct and communication.
- Emotionally and spiritually mature.
- Team minded and able to develop healthy working relationships.
- Demonstrates a teachable spirit.